- Can be constructed of either steel or aluminum.
- Steel poles are made of 3" x 3/16" wall steel for the outer pole and 2 ½" x 3/16" wall steel for the inner pole, ensuring durability that stands the test of time.
- Aluminum poles are made of 3" x 3/8" wall for the outer pole and 2 ½" x ½" wall for the inner pole, ensuring durability and allowing them to be lightweight and easy to transport.
- Meets all NCAA®, NFHS, and FIVB specifications.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Posts are pre-lined and stamped with four heights: 10’s, 12’s, Women’s and Men’s, taking the guesswork out of setting up the court.
- Spring-loaded piston makes net height adjustments quick and easy, regardless of competitive height.
- Comes standard with a winch containing a fold up handle, eliminating the need for extra tools.
- Includes antennas, net and customizable net sleeve with your logo or team name.
- Custom logos/colors available on unit padding. Logos are digitally printed for added durability.
- Standard color is red, other colors available upon request.
- Requires 3" floor sleeves.
- Wall storage mounting unit available as an addition.
Please call 407-283-2058 for pricing and shipping details.