Eleven22 Portable Volleyball Stands (PVS) can turn any hard surface into a volleyball court within a matter of minutes. There is no need to secure anything to the floor, making our systems perfect for a variety of environments. Not only are these systems designed to be quick and easy to set up, but they are also safe and durable throughout years of use. Each set comes with two padded frames, a referee side and a counter-weight side. Sets also include a Porter Competition Volleyball net and antennas. See below for specific product features, call 407-283-2058 for pricing and shipping details.
- Every unit comes standard with a winch containing a fold uphandle, eliminating the
need for extra tools, which are usually lost in shipping.
- Stands can easily be moved by hand or with a forklift, designed with designated spots for forklift pockets on both units.
- Posts are pre-lined and stamped with
four heights: 10’s, 12’s, Women’s and Men’s, taking the guesswork out of setting up the court.
- Our new and improved "over-the top-pole" allows for easy, on-the-fly adjustment to any height without taking any tension off the net.
- Our stands also have a built-in platform for the referee, eliminating the multiple-piece part sets frequently seen at large tournaments. Referees will also love our built-in anti-fatigue mats that make standing all day much more comfortable.
- Player safety is a significant part of our product design. Going above and beyond the required ½ inch padding, we use 1½ inch thick padding on all critical surfaces. The referee rails are also covered in ½ inch foam and vinyl.
- Weighing in at 1,100 pounds, our systems are guaranteed not to "creep", and with our system being 31¼" wide, we can fit three across on a standard flatbed, cutting your shipping cost by up to 20%.
- Systems come with a separate protective padding cover for shipping purposes. Custom colors are available on all units, along with custom logos. Logos are digitally printed for added durability.
- We use high-quality polyurethane wheels and bearings on all moving parts, ensuring a long service life with little to no maintenance.